Product Design and Tool Design
(Click on thumbnail to enlarge)
||Acro Industries, Inc. is ready to partner with you to fulfill all of your product design or project fulfillment needs. Our Customer Support Engineering (CSE) Team is ready to assist you with every step of the project:
- Initial Design Concept - No matter where you are in the creative process, our CSE team will work with you to develop the best design for your application.
- Design/Re-Design Development - As your design progresses we will create comprehensive PRO/E CAD solid models of your parts to work from. We will work with you to determine the most cost effective means of production while maintaining the functionality and quality level required of the product. We can review all existing products and work with you to redesign them for greater efficiency, lower cost, and higher quality.
- Prototyping - The CSE team will work with you to bring your product to life. Prototyping your product allows for testing form, fit and functionality before moving on to full scale production.
- Tooling - Tooling can be created to allow for full scale production of your product. The CSE team will create full tooling to allow for the production volumes and quality that your product requires. We are proficient in the use of Stryker software to provide the maximum efficiency in the design process.
- Short Run to High Volume Manufacturing - Acro Industries, Inc. can handle both short run and high volume production runs of your products. Our 3 facilities provide us with almost 150,000 square feet of manufacturing and assembly space.
- Product Assembly - We can provide assembly services for your end products prior to shipment. While we are proficient in many areas, we have a long history of providing exceptional electromechanical assembly services.
- Supply Chain Management - Not only can Acro Industries, Inc. design and build your product, we can also manage the logistics of your inventory. We provide several forms of Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) services, from Kanban/JIT to the basic "Milk Run". We can also build to your forecasts and fluctuate our production accordingly. We can handle all levels of supply chain complexity.
- Strategic Alliances - While Acro Industries, Inc. can provide stamping, milling, turning, metal fabrication, welding, and electromechanical assembly services, we have a vast network of relationships that allow us to be your single point of contact for all projects. Our partnerships allow us to provide plastic molding/extruding, rubber molding/extruding, aluminum extruding, plating, painting, powder coating, electrical hardware, fasteners, custom packaging, and software development.
All projects have a comprehensive statement of work, clear timelines and milestones, documented design reviews, and QC checks. The CSE Team in charge of your project is provided with continuous development on the latest manufacturing approaches and technology developments through our local universities. We look forward to partnering with you on your next project.
|Build (Fabricate and assemble the machine or system for the customer.)
Air Handling Units
Test Equipment Copy
||ANSI (American National Standards Institute)|
AS (Aerospace Industry Standard)
ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials)
AWS (American Welding Society)
ISO (International Organization for Standardization)
Mil-Spec (Military Specifications)
NADCAP(National Aerospace And Defense Contractors Accreditation Program)
PPAP (Automotive Production Part Approval Process)
QS (QS Is a quality standard developed by the Automotive Industries.)
RoHS (Restriction Of Hazardous Substances - Compliant)
TS (Technical Specifications, used with ISO)
Product can be reconfigured, expanded, or moved as needed.
|Product is not designed to operate in conjunction with other machines.|
Product is designed to operate in conjunction with other machines.
Product is ready to use when delivered.
Coordinate Measure Machine
Electrical Discharge Machining
|Computer Aided Design (CAD)
Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM)
- Utilizing Pro Engineer Software for Product Design
- Utilizing Stryker Software for Tool Design
- Equipped with ROMER Portable CMM
|Additional Services Provided
- Utilizing MRP to monitor demands
Supply Chain Management
Single Point of Contact
- Ship to the U.S and Europe
|Lead Times Available
|Min: 4 Weeks
Max: 6 Months
Quoted on job by job basis
|Emergency services available|
Rush Services Available
BMP (Bit Mapped Graphics)
DXF (Drawing Interchange Format, or Drawing Exchange Format)
GIF (Graphics Interchange Format)
IGES (Initial Graphics Exchange Specification, ANSI file format.)
Inventor (IDW, IPT)
JPG or JEPG (Joint Photographic Experts Group)
|MasterCam (MDX, MC8, MC9, SET)|
PDF (Portable Document Format)
Pro-E or Pro/Engineer (DRW,PRT,XPR)
SAT (3D ACIS Model File)
STEP (Standard for the Exchange of Product Model Data)
TOPPS Software (Trumpf Software)
TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)
Back to top